What is Leadership Coaching?
Leadership coaching is a thought partnership where you and the coach work together to create a customized action plan based on your unique leadership style and situational need. A coach brainstorms with you to explore possibilities and then moves you to action with a detailed step-by-step plan that you create. A coach partners with you to help you to clarify your goals, remove roadblocks, and reach higher levels of success. A great coach provides you with the space, support, and motivation you need to gather facts, understand others better, and see things from a broader and more complete picture. By using well established processes to raise awareness, thinking, and creativity, a coach can help you to tap into your full potential and find your best path forward.
Let us help you tap into your full potential and find your best path forward.
What are the Benefits of Coaching?
- A 300% to 700% return on investment
- Supports higher goal success
- Improves critical and creative thinking
- Brings out hidden talent and capabilities
- Raises confidence and competence
- Fosters trust and engagement
- Improves working relationships and interpersonal behaviors
- Improves working relationships
- Raises emotional intelligence
- Fosters positive thinking and higher resiliency
- Curbs counter-productive behaviors
- Moves faulty thinking into reality
- And so much more!
Visit our News Page for coaching articles, upcoming events, and our current services.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a coaching session today!
Leadership Coaching Services
We specialize in several coaching models and processes, and we coach individuals and teams at every level. We offer the following types of coaching:
- Executive Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Management Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Mentor Coaching
- ICF Mentor Coaching Hours for ACC and PCC credentialing
- Leadership Coaching
- Psychological Coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Goal Coaching
- Success Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Career or Retirement Coaching
Assessments and surveys are a great way to springboard coaching sessions and engage positive change and performance. The right assessments can help you or your team see new possibilities, change your perspective, and unlock hidden talent. We offer a variety of assessments, surveys, and 360-degree evaluations. Every assessment or survey is administered by a certified professional who adheres to the highest levels of ethics and confidentiality. You control who sees your results and how you would like to use them. Assessment services are available in English and Finnish.
A Few of our Most Popular Assessments and Surveys are:
- DiSC Productive Conflict
- DISC – Maxwell Method Leadership Reports
- EQi 2.0 and 360 Emotional Intelligence Inventory
- Strengths Assessments
- Stress Resiliency Profile
- The 16pf Personality Profile
- The 6 Types of Working Genius
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode
- Work Engagement Profile
- And Others
*All assessments/surveys are delivered with an interpretive report and recommendations
To learn more about our assessments and how to schedule an assessment for yourself or your team, please book a complimentary consultation today.